This blog is a record of my family, our adventures, and life as we know it. I named it after the movie "It's a Wonderful Life", because no matter what happens, good or bad, up or down, our life may not always be wonderful (or perfect), but it will always be a "Lacy Life", and that's wonderful to us!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Greetings!

                                                            Merry Christmas 2011                        

  I would like to wish everyone out there a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  What a wonderful time of year and a great opportunity to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!!!  I am so thankful that He came to earth for us, that He was born of the virgin Mary, that He died for our sins, and that He rose again.  :)  MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JESUS!!!

Blessings,
It's a Lacy Life

P.S.  Coming soon...I was going to write a post entitled Christmas Traditions, but I am just simply too tired to do so!  Look for it...coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment