This blog is a record of my family, our adventures, and life as we know it. I named it after the movie "It's a Wonderful Life", because no matter what happens, good or bad, up or down, our life may not always be wonderful (or perfect), but it will always be a "Lacy Life", and that's wonderful to us!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Praise the Lord with Dancing!

  "Let them praise His name with the dance; Let them sing praises to Him with the timbrel and harp." Psalms 149:3

  Today, May 1st our 2 girls had their "Evening of Worship" performance for their Praise Dance/Tambourine classes.  What a sweet time of worship this is for both the performers and the audience.  It is such a blessing for us parents to witness our children usher us into the sweet presence of the Lord with their worship dance and tambourine. 

  I am so proud of my daughters (and all of the other daughters that participated as well) for their hard work and dedication to learning these dances and the sweet spirit they have about praising the Lord in this way.  I am also very thankful for their teacher who teaches them for free, and is so patient and dedicated to teaching our daughters this form of worship.

  I have no more words, but I do have pictures to share...
Praising the Lord for His goodness!
It's a Lacy Life




No comments:

Post a Comment