This blog is a record of my family, our adventures, and life as we know it. I named it after the movie "It's a Wonderful Life", because no matter what happens, good or bad, up or down, our life may not always be wonderful (or perfect), but it will always be a "Lacy Life", and that's wonderful to us!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Caution: Walking Can be Dangerous Stuff!

  Greetings out there!  I don't really have a lot to share today, writing wise, I am just doing a quick blog post to let everyone out there know to BE CAREFUL!!!  Apparently walking is dangerous business, can be hazardous, and should not be taken lightly...or for granted, as I am now learning!  LOL!  This is what can happen when you are simply walking into a building and not paying close attention to potholes that may be lurking in your path!  My first broken bone ever, in 30-(something) years!  So please be careful out there!  :)

TRYING to take it easy,
It's a Lacy Life

P.S. Obviously there was no Garage Sale Treasure (look here to see what others found) hunting for me this week, but I am hoping to be (literally) "back on my feet" garage saling soon. :)


2 comments:

  1. My oh my! That really is surprising! I'm so sorry! I'm glad they gave you a removable cast at least. What a bummer though I'm so thankful for your household full of helpers! You can get some good homeschool planning done while you are resting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi "It's a Lacy Life"! ;)
    I'm just replying to the comment you left on my blog. I haven't actually had a chance to try out the chamomile tincture yet. (We're pretty sure the yarrow works though! YAY!) I think you are meant to take it if you are in bed at nighttime and just Cannot fall asleep! Chamomile Tea is also very good for the same reason- it helps you relax and/or calm down if you are nervous or excited about something!

    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog!
    Tirzah

    ReplyDelete